Core internet infrastructure engineering, operations, and strategy for web/mobile app speed/performance and scalability for eBay Marketplace's $80B/yr of enabled commerce.
• Design, deploy, and manage content delivery network (CDN) architecture and configurations
• Lead software development of site/app speed visualization, control, alerting, and reporting
• Responsible for nearly 100% of eBay's public internet bandwidth past front-end infrastructure
• Drive gains in site, app, and mobile speed
• Vendor selection, management, negotiations, usage/cost analysis, and budget responsibility
• Public speaking at Velocity, Akamai Edge, and various site/app/network performance events
• Results include double digit percentage improvement in site speed and eight figure cost savings